We help individuals and families plan for the future. Estate planning involves the transfer of assets to your intended beneficiaries, usually in a manner that minimizes taxes. Our estate planning attorneys bring 30 years of experience handling this area of law.
We work with you to explain your options, develop a plan that meets your needs, and to fully implement your plans. Dominion Law also follows up, to ensure your plans reflect growing assets, businesses or families, coordinate with your retirement plans, and stay up-to-date.
- Revocable living trusts, joint for family or individual
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Supplemental needs trusts
- Retirement plan trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Charitable planning with trusts, foundations and conservation easements
- Durable financial powers of attorney
- Healthcare powers of attorney and living wills
Ready to get started? Fill out the Estate Planning Questionnaire